Check out the other pages!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ok ... I'm Melting

This weather sucks. I would much rather have it be 3 degrees than 103.

No, I don't want any friggin' cheese.

Gem State Herding had a meeting today and got the trial planned for Halloween weekend. Changing things up and it should be lots of fun!

Got a lot of emotionally-hard-to-deal-with crap packed up on Friday night, continued packing and cleaning the garage on Saturday, and did basically nothing on Sunday but putz around.

Saturday night, I got hit on pretty heavily by a guy who ... is allergic to dogs. There are many things that are negotiable. That, unfortunately, isn't one of them.

I looked at the weather forecast for this week. Looks like it will be cooling down a bit later in the week. I can't wait. This is brutal.

No news on the house as of yet.

I groomed 1/2 of Jag. Once I completely finish him, I'll post pictures of him. It looks like his ass exploded.

Happy tails,
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. That just sucks about the guy being allergic to dogs.

    I was just telling my husband the other day that I would rather it was freezing arse cold. At least when it is cold you have the ability to stay warm (assuming you have electricity and clothing and are not homeless). With the cold you have choices and some control over your body temp. With the heat...it just sucks the life right out of you. I admire you living in that day after day and here I bitched after a week of 100+ temps.

    Hang in there! Maybe get an est. on how much it will cost to install a new heat pump with air conditioning into your new house!

    -Carolynn

    ReplyDelete