Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Too hot ...

Ok ... I'm done with the heat. You can all have it back now. Srsly. It is way to hot to sleep, so here I sit at 12:35 a.m.

Went out with a friend tonight and played some pool at a bar near my (hopefully) new house. Fun place ... big place ... decent tables ... lots of young people ... meat market ... not really my type of watering hole, but cool for what I was there for. Jeff and I played several games of pool and shot the shit for a bit. It was nice.

On the way home, the moon looked really cool, so I took a couple of photos of it. I have a few photos from over the weekend also.

If you remember, Katy and I had gone to Dianne's on Saturday evening. Dianne had a gal over ... whose name I cannot for the life of me remember ... but she had a couple of gorgeous Kelpies. I took a few pics of one of them.







Look everybody! It's a Kelpie!


And I also had fun playing with the focus on my camera ... looking out over the alfalfa field we were working in.





Mr. Zip checking out who's working "his" sheep.


Here he is just waiting for me to send him.


Man, his photos can get goofy in a hurry.


After we worked dogs, we went around back to hang out and relax for a bit. The view is beautiful.



The frogs approve ...



Last but not least ... here's the moon on my way home tonight.


Gonna try to get some sleep. 'Nite all.

Jodi

4 comments: