Check out the other pages!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update

Ok ... I got sick of arguing with Qwest about the DirectTV bundle they had me with ... and cancelled all of my services ... including my internet services.  So, I won't be around until a) I find internet service that won't charge me an installation fee at this house, and another one when I move; or b) I move.
 
 When will I be moving?  I have no idea. 
 
Good news:  The seller accepted one of the bids we submitted for lender required repairs.
 
Bummer:  The lender won't be ordering the appraisal until the repairs are complete.  The closing date will be "at least" 30 days from the date the appraisal is ordered.  So it will be a while before I move.
 
So, if you want or need to get a hold of me, please feel free to call me or text (remember my phone died a big ago?  I got a great new phone that's perfect for texting!) me at 208-412-6107.
 
Happy tails,
Jodi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment