Check out the other pages!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Match Stick in the Bung Hole!

I dropped in to "The Boreds" today because I was sure I was missing out on something, and in fact ... I WAS!
I learned a new trick today.
If your dog has trouble, um, crapping ... you know ... pushin' out a log ... a turd ... a butt dookie ... pinchin' a loaf ... delivering chocolates ...
There is now a new solution that people on "The Boreds" mentioned!
Put a match stick up their bung hole!
Yes, you heard that correctly!
Another method mentioned was a wax infant suppository!
This is the answer to all of your dog pooping (or non-pooping) problems!
If your doggie goes poopie in the house, and you take it outside afterwards, and it can't do its doodie, by golly, shove something up there! If your fluff ball will not do a #2 while on a leash ... wax that canal! I'll bet it would work even better if you stuck the wax suppository on the end of the stick and used it like a lollipop and just <<< *whamo* >>> stuck it right up there!
Don't forget to stand back!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen! There are answers out there if you just choose to look for them! Screw crate training! This is so much easier!
Very happy lollipopped tails!
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. For the love of pete...you are 'sh*tting' me? A match stick? What kind of crap is that? (Sorry couldnt resist the fecal related terms). Case in point why I NEVER bother with the boreds. Never really felt welcome and never had anything worth while to contribute. Doesnt sound like I am missing much!

    ReplyDelete