Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photos from the Athena Trial

Here are a few photos from the Athena trial.

Running Order:


The "field" ...


The Sheep:


The crew (aka Don Couch):


The Judge (whose name is escaping me at the moment)...


Handlers' Meeting at the goalpost:


Dianne Deal and Zorro:




Dianne Deal and Pat:






Sue Wessels:










Dawn Marie Couch:


Dianne Deal's Zorro:










I don't remember whose dog this is.


Susan Lindstedt:


My Echo in her 20 seconds on the field:


Karen Mahoney (seen her name spelled a bunch of different ways, so if I butchered it, I apologize):


Jaenne Surrett and Mo:














These look like they were from Sunday. I did not take many pictures at all, and the ones I did take were mainly of Jaenne and Mo. This was their pro-novice debut and they did great! They took 8th or something the first day ... and not sure how they ended up the second day. These two are really becoming quite a team!

Jaenne Surrett and Mo:












That's all folks!

Happy tails,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment