Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Puppies!

Skar had her puppies! 3 girls and three boys. (All spoken for from what I understand.)

Photos courtesy of Brittney MacNeill.

Here are the girls (2 red/white and 1 black and white):


And the boys (2 red/white and 1 red merle):


And here's Skarlet with her babies.


As for an update on the house, the bank that owns it apparently received "multiple offers" so they came back and asked everyone for the "best offer." My realtor took his inspector out to look at the bathroom, came up with a figure that would cover the cost of repairing the bathroom, and we made an offer that was a little higher than before, still leaving myself a little bit of wiggle room. They supposedly have till Friday to respond, but we know they think we mean Friday of next year some time. All the same, I hope I hear something soon.

Went out to Janie's last night and had a blast! A few of the usual suspects were there, but the "women from Texas" were there working their dogs. Those gals are a hoot! I took a bunch of photos, and then being that I am so smart, I left my camera in Katy's car. So the photos will have to wait.

And yes, I still have the photos from Athena I need to post. I will I will ...

Happy tails,
Jodi

1 comment: