Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting there ...

This was yesterday ... the platform was built.



And then I came home today and the countertop was done and the boxes all framed out.  Zip was the first one in to check it out, so I used him to show the size of the individual "crates."  (What am I going to call these things?)



This entry way is so small (hence the poor photos), and this countertop ... which is three feet wide ... just made the room so much smaller, but it will be so much more useful.  It was a junk collector up until now.  The countertop will be a nice feeding station ... I can groom dogs on it if I want to (as if I groom dogs!) ... there's plenty of cabinet space for all the dog paraphernalia, wall space for hanging leashes, etc., and the floor will be tile and easy to keep clean!  Woo hoo!  This is similar to the dog room I had in Boise only about 1/3 of the size ... and when I put the dog crates under the other counter, they stuck out and weren't very convenient.  Now I've got a toe kick, and it will make feeding time a breeze, and muddy dogs will be so much easier to deal with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment