Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Photoless Update

Well, the platform and cabinets are up in the front room.  Looks great!  I can't wait to see what that whole room will look like when it's done.  I haven't decided, but I think I'd like to do that room in a mish-mosh of old style signs, like this, sort of:


I'll have to see what I can find once I start going antiquing. 

I am preparing to start P90X.  This should be interesting.  I've almost got everything ready, so I should be starting some time this week.  I figure if I've managed to quit smoking, I can manage to quit eating crap food and exercise daily until I feel like puking or passing out.  Piece of cake.

I can certainly tell when I slack off on intiating contact with people.  I never hear from anyone.  Amazing how that works.

Had a woman from Pennsylvania contact me yesterday about some herding lessons for a guy out here that just bought a Kelpie pup from her.  She sent me some video of the dogs she bred ... wow!  Nice dogs!  The male is gorgeous, and has quite a bit of push to him.  The female is more of the thinker and is more cautious, but moves whatever's in front of her ... sheep, cows, goats, ducks, whatever.  One of her puppy buyers backed out, so she has a male available.  So tempting.  But geez, talk about a breed with a lot of eye.  In any event, I made contact with the guy with the pup, so when the pup is old enough, he'll give me a call.  I'll be interested to see how this pup matures.  In the meantime, the breeder is going to send me more videos of the sire and dam. 

Echo has been quite bitchy lately.  One minute she's playing with Reese and they'll be going at it having a great time, and all of a sudden, Echo's done, and lets Reese know in no uncertain terms that the game is over, and then Reese runs in to me for a hug.  Echo will get all cutesy and flirty with Zip, and then all of a sudden turn into the Wicked Witch of the West, and Zip comes running in to me for a hug.  She must be coming in to season.  Perfect timing with the trial coming up.  This will be fun.  NOT!

Legislature is in full swing now, so parking at work is once again nothing short of a joke.  I got to work at 6:45 a.m. this morning to ensure I got a parking spot.  Yeah.  Way too early.  I need a nap.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment