Check out the other pages!

Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Addition!


Welcome to the world, little one!  Falling perfectly in line with my black and white theme, this adorable little ewe lamb was born this morning.  This ewe has been a great mom, taking good care of the little one.

Who's your daddy?  I suspect Pepe might have had something to do with it, eh?




She's so soft and cuddly, and she loves having the top of her head kissed.  Don't ask me how I know.

This ewe's temperament reminds me of that nice black belly barb looking cross ewe that I used to have. Sure would be nice to have that one back, but not sure I'd want it now.  My flock is healthy, and I want to keep it that way.  And this little girl will make a great addition.

On the construction front, things are coming along, although we ran into a little bit of a glitch.  No worries, though.  First off, the doors to the boxes are hung.


That wire is from the panels of an x-pen.  They came out really nice, and my bowls will hang perfectly from them.  As you can see, the tile is also laid, but not grouted yet.  There are two tiles right by the front door where the mortar is not drying, so Tom re-stuck them, and we're going to put a little heater in there and close everything off so it can dry.  He also is finishing up the tricky spot where the steps are.  The two tiles right at the stairs going down were cut flush with the end of the floor, but Tom wants a little bit of an overhang, so he took those two tiles up and re-did them.  When this is all dry and grouted, I'll take pictures from the other direction so you can see what I'm talking about.  It's going to look great!  I am even now considering taking that awful slate tile out of the laundry room and replacing it with this tile.  I love how this tile looks.


I can't wait till this is all done and painted.  It's going to be so nice compared to the eye sore it once was.

By the way, if anyone is wondering, Tom's name is Tom Curiel.  He has his own home improvement business and does custom cabinetry and concrete work, too.  His telephone number is 208-461-7733.  

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment