Check out the other pages!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brrr Bones Photos - Day 1

What a gorgeous morning! Oh how I wish I could live out that direction and didn't have to work a real job. (I should be careful what I wish for ... they are laying off 100 people where I work, and I may be one of them.)

The sunrise out at the Couch's place was gorgeous, and I couldn't resist taking photos of it. (This is their neighbor's house off in the distance...)
Photobucket

Near the creek...
Photobucket

Couch Creek (This shot was printed and given to them.)
Photobucket

Another shot a 1/2 hour later...
Photobucket

The frost was still clinging to everything as the pro-novice handlers had their meeting.
Photobucket

One of the many multiple uses of a good crook.
Photobucket

I believe this is Libby Neider
Photobucket

Deb Sussman and Perk on the crossdrive
Photobucket

Echo hanging out at setout wishing she was participating. Some day, little girl. Some day.
Photobucket

Gus bringing the sheep out to Lavon to be set.
Photobucket

Just Gus. (I printed this shot and gave it to Lavon.)
Photobucket

Jeanie Helsley and Cole at the Couch Cross.
Photobucket

Pig in a poke, aka Lunch! Thank you, Michael!
Photobucket

Dianne and Zorro at the cross.
Photobucket

Hello Ladies.
Photobucket

Dianne Deal's Zorro
Photobucket

A gorgeous sunset on the way home. A great way to top off a nice day.
Photobucket

Happy tails,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment