Check out the other pages!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pepe!

It was absolutely gorgeous out today. I didn't accomplish much other than some dishes, organizing, and going through some paperwork, but I did take Echo out to work a little bit, and got photos of Pepe.

As Echo matures, she is developing her eye, which is causing her little 30 lb. body to do that real sexy stylin' thing that I love to watch.
Echo ... nice legs, young lady!

Not that I wasn't taken with her before, but I feel like Echo and I are really starting to pair up nicely. I am learning that I don't need to give her a sharp correction like I did Zip for so long. In fact, it almost works better when I draw the correction out in a nice, calm, low voice, and basically ask her to think. I used her today for the first time to hold everyone off the feeder while I put the hay in there and spread it out, etc. Once she figured out what I was doing, she was awesome. The ram decided not to respect her, I said nothing, and he paid for it. Echo was very fair in her grip, didn't get carried away and wasn't taking no for an answer. And he knew it. And wasn't happy about it. I, of course, laughed at him ... from behind my dog. :)

Lovely girl

What are ewe lookin' at?
The crew

Here's the boy.
The boy

I wish there was a way for you to feel his hair through the screen. This is the nicest hair I've ever had on a sheep, and it just keeps getting nicer.
Isn't he gorgeous?

Happy tails,
JD

(P.S. - For those of you at Dianne's the other day, yes, I am conveniently forgetting to post about my pouting session, despite the fact that that outrun was probably the nicest one I've seen from EM thus far.)

No comments:

Post a Comment