Check out the other pages!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Chapter

Today is Colleen's going away party ... I don't want to go. It means she's leaving. So if we all stay home and she can't have her party, it means she can't leave, right?

I wish.

Not really.

This is an awesome opportunity for her and one I think she will really enjoy. It will also force me to go see Northern Idaho. I've been here 4 1/2 years, and have never been north of Riggins.

So we're going over to Janie's to work dogs. I get to take Rambo home. He's been living up to his name. I've been using Zip to help me feed, as Rambo has figured out that he can lower his head and charge people. I'm done with that. He's outta here. So I'll take a few of the ladies (his harem) and deliver him over to Janie's and then take my ladies back home. Janie had four sets of twins the other day. Yes, you read that right. All in the same day. Rambo must have had a good time that day.

I've been working out ... trying to do it daily ... nothing real exciting ... just slowing increasing my activity ... treadmill ... introducing light weights ... the arm I had surgery on is very weak so I need to work on it. It feels good.

Well, off to the gym, then to the store, then to load up the sheep. Will try to take tons of photos and post them later.

Happy tails,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment