Check out the other pages!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Martha Stewart I'm Not

Well, I came home from work, and instead of the chicken Caesar salad I was going to make, my son and I ordered Chinese food and sat around chatting. I also made some more chocolates, and found some time in between to hit the gym. Some day I am going to blog about my take on the gym, but tonight, I'm a bit tired.

Well, I stopped by the store on the way home and picked up a couple of things. Peanuts was one ... so I could make some peanut clusters. Gee, does the intricate "design" look familiar?



And I also bought some pretzels to cover also. Despite the fact that these are certainly not the prettiest things on the planet, I doubt anyone will be complaining about pretzels doused in three different types of chocolate.



Tomorrow night I had planned on baking some cookies, but being that it's midnight now, I doubt it will happen. Maybe Wednesday or something.

Happy tails,
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. I dunno....sounds pretty Martha-like to me. I've never even HEARD of anyone making chocolates! LOL But then my idea of 'baking' is rice crispy squares.
    Lani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think *YOU NEED* to send me some samples....they look so good!!

    ReplyDelete