Check out the other pages!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Blahs

Well, Friday night ... I didn't do much of anything. Cooked some chicken, rice, corn, etc. and pigged out.

Saturday morning, I went to the gym, came home, took a shower, and headed over to Colleen's to help her pack. Met up with Katy, Jaenne, Mary, Ellie and Ann and we all got it done in a few hours. Katy, Jaenne and I went for a couple of beers at the Overland Bar afterwards. Boy ... I've never had such an expensive Corona in my life. Won't be going back there any time soon. Came home, heated up some leftovers, and went to bed early. How exciting, eh?

Sunday morning, got up, went to the gym, did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, made some tuna for lunch, made some salsa to snack on during the week, and made some chocolates for ... well, I thought I was making them for the trial in February, but that's a ways off. So I'll take them to work with me. That way, at least, they are not sitting around here. Nothing exciting, but here they are. It's nice to get back into practice. I'd like to get some more molds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So hopefully I'll get a little more creative by the time the trial rolls around. LMAO!

Happy tails,
Jodi

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Sweet Hollow Centered Jesus on a cardboard stick, you are truly the Southern Idaho beer-swilling, sheep-herding Martha Stewart! Those are picture perfect candies!

    I continued to talk to who-ever would listen about the house work I planned any minute to be doing, went thru a drawer, smiling over each memory every piece of broken or rusty junk inspired, got hungry, "made" myself a bowl of cereal, checked my email, ran the dogs, and now I've decided its too late to clean another drawer. I'm going to have some wine.
    I'm going to watch Big Love and wish Eric would take us another wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my week end, just hung out and was lazy, cept I didnt even have the gumption to make any candy, but did have a stray peppermint I found in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You MUST show me how to make those for Preston, only in the shape of sleeping fetuses instead of hearts. My love is a special brand of love.

    I'll bring the mold, K?

    ReplyDelete