Check out the other pages!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun Day and Stuff

Well, the fun day was here at my house. There weren't nearly as many people as I thought there'd be, but that's ok. We had a great time, the weather was perfect, and the food couldn't have been better. Thank you, Jaenne!

I didn't take any photos! Isn't that a drag?

First off, someone left their sunglasses ... so if anyone knows whose these are, please let me know.

From Fun Day


I worked Echo a little bit. I really need to get her out into larger spaces, raise my expectations and lower my voice.

I have one ewe lamb that's not doing so hot. She seemed to be fading, her rear end seemed wobbly, and she's looking like a "rack of bones" ... so I shot her up with antibiotics and wormed her. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be ok. She's the one that Colleen and I saw be born last year. We brought out the chairs, the flashlight, and of course, the drinks, and sat there and watched momma drop her. It was so cool. So I am really hoping she recovers.

Speaking of Colleen -- Colleen, we missed you today! It was really kinda sad. There was an empty spot on the short couch, and it was yours! At least you'll be able to sit in it next Saturday night. Jaenne talked about curry in addition to the bulgogi (sp?), so we'll be in hog heaven, I'm sure. Yum! I'll have to break out that bottle of whiskey you bought ... and be sure you don't go back to CDA without a good old fashioned Boise hangover!

Anyway, back to the fun day ...

After everyone left, I went outside to feed sheep and check on the ewe, when I noticed yet another gorgeous sunset in the making. I run in the house and grab my camera and come outside and see this over the bunny condos at my neighbors house.

From Fun Day


(I know ... nothing fabulous ... but I love it...)

And then out back, I take this shot:

From Fun Day


And this:

From Fun Day


Back over to my neighbors house and checking out the moon, I really tried to get a picture of the face on the moon. So I upload it, and lo and behold ... there's no face! Why is that?

From Fun Day


I'll have to try that again with my GOOD camera when I get it. Woo hoo!

Colleen, this one is for you. I love the photos that you took that were all trees all the way across, and it looked like a photo that would work perfectly for a background and it took up the entire photo. Here's my interpretation. Your thoughts?

From Fun Day


Anyway, thanks everyone for a wonderful day!

Happy tails,
Jodi

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I love that photo. I love photos that are close-ups of things and you can't tell what they are right away. That bark is really cool. Awh, I'm glad you guys missed me :). Can't wait till next weekend. But I'm dreading the hangover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I misplaced my sunglasses.....but those arent them!
    Damn!


    That was fun.
    Thanks for putting on the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay ewe!
    The hind end weakness makes me think your sick sheep has a selenium deficiency.

    Give her 2 ccs of BOSE (selenium solution. Get it from your vet)
    Dont give more. They can OD on this stuff.

    If it makes her fell better, give some to all your sheep.

    ReplyDelete