Check out the other pages!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love in the Air!

Yesterday there was a bit of sun every now and again, so I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of the flock. They seemed to be very glad to have the sun in their faces, and they were very relaxed.

Remember the smiley little lamb a few months ago?

From 2.14.09


And here's my young ewe lamb that looks to have some blackbelly barb mixed in.

From 2.14.09


One of my original girls ...

From 2.14.09


Colleen is in town, so she came by with Roy and Reena. Katy came over with her brother, Chris. And Jaenne came by and fed us all some awesome Korean food.

Here's Jaenne ...

From 2.14.09


Colleen and Roy (remember Roy ... he plays a part here in a minute ...) ...

From 2.14.09


Here's a couple pix of Ms. Reena -- the dog who I could never capture a photo of with my other camera ...

From 2.14.09


From 2.14.09


Oh, remember Roy? He was feeling ... romantic. Here is he trying to convince Katy she's the only woman for him.

From 2.14.09


Setting her up to whisper sweet nothings in her ear ...

From 2.14.09


The rest of this got a little too graphic, so I'll leave it to your imagination!

A good time was had by all (some had more fun than others), and Colleen will still be around today, so I am going to meet up with her later for a dog run into the foothills or something. Will try to get more pix.

Happy tails,
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. your posts and pictures never fail to make me laugh! I loved the content sheep in the sun shots!

    ReplyDelete