Check out the other pages!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Football, beer, food and cows

Dianne invited us all over today to watch the pre-game sctuff, drink some beer, eat some food, and work some dogs. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day!



I worked Echo while Katy and Jen held sheep for us. I don't know if I "get" what we're doing, but I sure as hell like working with her. She is, by far, one of the nicest dogs I've ever worked with. The fact that she puts up with all my crap is just amazing.



Susan was there ... with lovely Ms. Vangie.















The puppies ... you just can't walk past a puppy pen and not take a photo or two.









Helsley came over to work a couple of his pups and used Cap as backup.








Dianne worked a dog named Mo on some cows, using Riley as backup.



Here's Mo:















And Riley:









Happy tails,

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! I found your blog while parusing the BCRO blog. Thought I'd pop in for a quick comment!

    Love the BC's.

    DogsDeserveFreedom

    ReplyDelete