Check out the other pages!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The "Sheep Shack"

Took the day off yesterday, went to the gym, went downtown, cashed my check, paid some bills, and came home and cleaned out the little travel trailer a bit. Hey Colleen -- I found the post puller and pounder!

Anyway, I met up with Katy at noon at my place, we hooked up the trailer, and went out to the Sheep Shack. I took about 100 photos, which are currently still uploaded, so I'll post a few later. Took the air conditioner out of the window, cleaned up as best I could around one of the windows, Katy cleaned the bathroom, we took all the measurements of the windows and floors and came up with a game plan. I am really excited! The place is going to look great, and I think Spring will bring with it a whole new look. Yes, there's a lot of work to do ... but a little at a time and it will all get done.

Left the SS and went to Janie's to pick up sheep. Got to see "Lamb Nation"! She's got at least 12 lambs on the ground right now. My little black girlie is doing well. She is so cute and will look great in my flock. :-)

Came home, dumped the sheep into the pasture ... and did nothing. Went to bed. So now I'm up (6:00 a.m.), and am off to the gym. Got tons to do before 10:00 ... and probably won't sit back down again until 6:00 tonight -- if I'm lucky. Hopefully it will be another gorgeous day like it was yesterday.

Happy tails!
Jodi

P.S. Joke's on me, I guess. I dropped the horse trailer in the pasture, went to the gas station and filled up my tank, and then went to the gym. The gym ... was NOT open yet! I guess no one is as dumb as I am for being up this early on a weekend.

From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09


From 2.6.09

3 comments:

  1. How fun. Does she really live on Working Dog Ranch Rd? That barn photo is so cute. And that big lion boy is adorable, is she leaving him there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY COOL!!! I bet Katie is soooooo freaking excited! HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sign that was put up probably by the previous owner who has sheep and Aussies. The lion boy is Tony. He's a Maremma. He's huge, and cute as all getout. I doubt she'll leave him there. But I know Katy hopes she does!

    ReplyDelete