Check out the other pages!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mondays Suck

Yesterday, after I worked out (new routine ... my "abs" hate me), I went and got some Panda Chinese food (hey, the trainer was eating it when I was at the gym!) and bought Colleen some lunch. She was over at her old house cleaning it and getting ready for the landlord inspection. After we ate, she put me to work, cleaning up the yard a bit. Then we took the "organic matter" out to the desert and just happened to bring the dogs with us. So we let them run for a bit. Back to the house, and we got the inside clean. We ended up back at my house around 8:00 p.m., where we ate Korean leftovers and Dairy Queen. So much for working out! Well, I probably burned enough calories just scrubbing Colleen's kitchen. Yeah yeah. That's the ticket.

So Colleen got up this morning, showered and left to go back to Northern Idaho.

It feels different this time because now she doesn't have anything she HAS to come back for. Well, maybe a work event or something, but not anything she's really "obligated" to do in the very near future. But she did say that she is going to try to work out the Gig Harbor trial, so it would be nice to see her there. Or she might make it back down for our AHBA trial.

If she doesn't make it down, I'm going to have to go up there and drag her down. That's all there is to it.

Happy tails,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment