Check out the other pages!

Friday, February 13, 2009

A New Man ...

Yeah ... it's not what you think.
 
Well, the new camera came, and the weather's been all overcast, so I haven't been wanting to take a whole lot of photos -- because my previous camera doesn't take fabulous shots when it's overcast.  But last night when I got home, I figured I'd take it for a spin despite the cloudy sky.  My son doesn't often allow me to take any decent shots of him, so he let me take one last night, but I took a few, and probably pushed my luck.  When I uploaded them, I saw something I don't normally see in my little Smudge.  A man!  Holy cow!  Where did my Smudge go?

From 2.12.09


From 2.12.09


From 2.12.09



So, Colleen came into town last night.  She's here for the long weekend and to close up her old house.  We went for a couple of beers last night (Coronas ... aka "real" beer, Joe!) and sat around and bullshitted (bullshat?).  I loaned her my old camera so she can take some pictures of her new place for us to see.  I saw a few she put on her phone ... in fact she emailed them to me so I'll see if I can post them here at some point.
 
Looking forward to dinner Saturday night.  Jaenne, please let me know if you need me to do anything.  I didn't buy a new rice cooker yet, but I will try to do that tomorrow.  My friend Cheri is probably going to come so she can meet Colleen and they can discuss Northern Idaho.  Oh, Colleen, by the way ... the story I was telling you last night about the FC fire ... and you asked me how F&G got involved ... I confused two stories!  Wait till you hear ... ask me about the roadkill story.
 
The Zamora trial starts today.  Here's the running order:  http://www.norcalsheepdog.org/events/zamoraro.pdf.  Good luck and go Idaho! 
 
Happy tails,
Jodi
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. No worries on the rice cooker...I'll bring mine just in case. And it sounds like we might have a crowd so I might need to run both, lol. I've got stuff defrosting so I should be good to go...since the other dish is beef, do you think I should do chicken in the curry?

    ReplyDelete