Check out the other pages!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A few house pictures

Yesterday, I stopped by my house, and being that I don't have a porch light, I left my headlights on. Was just checking on things on my way to work. It was early in the morning, so the lighting isn't wonderful.





The tree is coming down piece by piece. The guy who is doing it is taking good care not to hit my house, and to clean up his mess. It's very nice.

Here is the oh-so-yellow dining room. The trim will be a forest ... or hunter green.



And here's the black and white bedroom. The closet.



The built-in drawers.



The effect is very dramatic, and I love it. However, there was a lot of bleed-through on the tape, and I will need to go over it with some white paint. You can't see it in the photos, but believe me, it's there.

When I went back out to my truck, my battery was dead. Remember ... I left my headlights on. Rrrrgh. Called roadside. They came and saved me. Weird that I'll be living alone and don't have Justin to take care of this stuff for me. He is coming for Thanksgiving though. We'll probably end up going out to eat. Unless ... Jaenne has a big cook-less plan.

Anyway, I stopped back by the house last night and started to prep the living room walls. Going to deliver sheep to several locations this morning, and then go back by and do all of the spackling and hopefully get the first coat (white) on so I can do the "Pistachio" tomorrow.

Janie is taking me, Kirk and Penny to a Hoedown tonight! I can't wait! My sister sent me a whole box of really cool clothes, so I'll actually have something to wear! Woo hoo! From what I understand, these kids are a talented young bunch!

http://www.idahopress.com/?id=27522

Happy tails,
Jodi

4 comments:

  1. place looks good. Do you a move in date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the painting looks so good. Love the black/white room.

    Keep it coming with the pixs...I love seeing the work in progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Rhonda, I don't have a move-in date yet. I suppose I could move in today, but it would be a lot of stuff to work around. As long as Janie and Kirk are offering me the opportunity to live with them until the work is done, I am taking it, despite the fact that I am chomping at the bit to move in. Still need to paint the living room, do the tile and paint in the kitchen, paint, tile and wallpaper the entry way, and paint the second bedroom. So still plenty to do. I'm glad all of the ceilings are done.

    ReplyDelete