Check out the other pages!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Looking forward ...

I am getting really excited about the house and moving in and stuff.  I can't wait to have my own place again and getting settled in for the winter.  I will miss the fireplace I used to have, but I will soon buy myself a pellet stove.  It's nice to finally have a place where I can do whatever I want with it.  I don't have to worry about popping too many holes in the walls, or scuffing a doorway moving a piece of furniture in.  I can now fix it, and paint it whatever color I want, or put polka dots on it if I feel like it!  Once the paint is done in the living room, I can start treating the hardwood floors.  I can't wait to see what they look like when I'm done!  I will also start breaking out the tile in the kitchen so Kirk can start doing the tile in there.  The kitchen is going to require quite a bit of work, but it will be really cute when it's done, I'm sure.
 
The front two rooms -- the "mud room" and the "utility room" -- will be easier.  There's not much to them.  A little bit of paint, and some wallpaper (and some tile in the mud room) and that'll be that.  By the time Spring hits, I'll be ready to do the fencing and have my sheep back (if I can't get it done in the meantime). 
 
I've also been thinking about what to do with Echo, whether to breed her, or to spay her.  I'm going to breed her.  I don't know if it will be this heat season or next, but it makes more sense to do it when she comes into season this time around so that she's ready to work again by Spring.  We'll see.
 
Happy tails, 
Jodi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment