Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I've been Janied.

Well, I left the house early this morning and prepared the living room ceiling for painting. The plan was that Janie was going to come over and spray paint the bedroom, and the ceiling in the living room and we'd be done.

Um. That's not quite what happened.

She did the bedroom, did the hallway, and did the living room ... while I was fumbling around underneath her trying to keep paint off of as much stuff as I could (it's amazing because once again I ended up covered in it somehow!).

Then she said, "We might as well do the kitchen ceiling while I have this thing out." !!!!!! What? I haven't even swept out the cobwebs. So now we kick it into high gear, clean out the entire kitchen and start covering stuff up as fast as I can ... and we also moved into the entry room ... and the second bedroom! Yikes! Way more work than I had anticipated. She is a working machine. Unbelievable. So we got the bedroom done, and the ceilings in the hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, entry way and second bedroom.

Now I get to start rolling the walls and doing trim. Yahooie!

After I got done bitching about it, and whining and groaning and complaining, I was very glad we did it and can move on to bigger and better. Janie will be tied up with a guest for the next two weeks, so I am on my own now. It's all good. I need to learn.

The tree guy came back with his wife and cleaned up most of the mess they made thus far. He'll be back to chop down the rest of the tree in the next few days.

I'm excited. This is starting to come together. After I get painted and moved in, I really need to get my fences up so I can put my sheep out and let them clean up the pastures for me.

Happy tails,
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Pictures...please! I can't wait to see what you painted!!!! Of course I can totally see why you are afraid to get your camera out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great news....i look forward to pixs

    ReplyDelete