Check out the other pages!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

White Widow

Well, I just got back from painting the inside of the shop. Egads!

First off, I couldn't get the sprayer to work. I had to clean the nozzle a couple of times, got frustrated and almost quit. Decided I wasn't going to let this damn thing get the best of me, so I cleaned it out ... again ... and got it to work. Ok ... so off we go. Holy cow! Anything that's in the way -- and even stuff that isn't -- gets painted!

Despite the shop being relatively small, it was a lot more work than I thought it would be. I ended up covered in paint, as did everything around me -- my phone, part of my truck, my clothes, my shoes, etc. By the time I was done, I was done.



It was up my nose, in my ears, everywhere.

Took a break ...



But the inside of the building is white.







Zip's still trying to figure out if it's me.



More tomorrow. Gotta try to get some of this crap off me.

Jodi

p.s. - oh, I forgot ... "White widow" ... Phyllis and Glenda thought I was talking about me. I said, "No, I'm a lot of things, but a widow isn't one of them." I painted a black widow white. Ever seen a white widow? I wish I could have taken a photo, but the floor was wet by then.

1 comment:

  1. It was hard to figure out if that was you...then I saw the corona and it was confirmed. Yep, that is Jodi - much whiter. LOL
    The shop looks fantastic! Very white and clean. You are kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete