Check out the other pages!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

8 Lambs a Leapin'

I didn't count them, but if I had to guess, I'd say we're up to 8 or so now.

Here are some random photos.








 

Sure am glad this ain't me.




Oh this looks so uncomfortable!




And I want to keep this one in the house.





And I take the camera off auto, and ended up with a series that looks like this.



Ugh.

Here's a picture of Marie Bulgin's place.  She usually has a ton of sheep out there, so I'm not sure where they went, but haven't seen but a handful around for a while now.



And here's the back side of Crocodile Rock (aka Lizard Butte) ...



Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Tell those lambies that I'm coming to snuggle them when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit more to the right and you would have had my place in the picture. Good shot.

    ReplyDelete