Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lame

I went by the house tonight to set up my computer, call the internet company, and have them walk me through getting connected.

Got the computer set up, and was sitting on hold for about 40 minutes.  Cleaned out my truck.  Put some stuff in the storage building.  And then I realized ...

My queen sized mattress and box springs that I had just gotten off Craigslist ... were GONE!

Someone stole them.

A few days ago, I bought my California King mattresses over to the house, and left them at the end of the driveway by the street.  Posted an ad on Craigslist ... said they were free ... go get them.

Someone came by and took them.

And then someone else probably came by, thought I forgot to put them out, went to the TOP of my driveway, INTO my storage building, and took my (custom) queen mattress and box spring ... as if those were the ones I intended for them to have, despite being pretty specific in my posting. 

What crap.  I'm pissed.

Now I have no bed.

And it's my fault.

I hate people.

And I hung up the phone before the internet provider answered. 

Rrrgh.



No comments:

Post a Comment