Check out the other pages!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grout-chy

The commute is getting old in a hurry.  I am sure it will be better come Spring, and also when the freeway construction is done.  But right now, the combination of construction and lousy weather is making it a challenge. 

Went to Costco last night to get dog food.  I have decided I am not going anywhere near another shopping mall area for at least a month. 

Went back to K&J's, and J's brother brought over burgers that J cooked on the BBQ.  Good stuff!  Then off I went, back to my house and sealed the grout on the floor in the kitchen. 



And the countertop is looking awesome also.  Waiting for grout.




Please ignore the quality of the next photo.  I wanted the color to be just right and I haven't figured out some of the many features on the camera yet.  Here is the bathroom.  I am about to paint it.  This is the lovely color I am covering up.




The pedestal sink is going.  I bought an oak vanity for that spot.  The tile is staying.  The paint I bought is just an antique white.  It should brighten up this dinky bathroom in a hurry.  The plan is to paint tonight.  I have most of the room taped off and ready to go.

So, as you can see, I changed the background of my blog.  I am seriously bored with the design, and as soon as I have some time, I will be designing my own.  Apparently I didn't save my template correctly because I lost all my widgets, including my blog list.  I'll get it back up soon.  Sorry about that.

Later,
Jodi




2 comments:

  1. Antique white will look lovely with that tile. The tile in the kitchen looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color of the tiles!!

    ReplyDelete