Check out the other pages!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kitchen ... Paint!

Imagine that.  More paint.  Whodathunkit?

Janie came over today and helped me paint ... and paint some more.  She's so good to me.

We got the first coat on most of the kitchen, and the second coat on some of it before we ran out of paint.  I will go tomorrow and pick up some more paint, and I even found a cabinet for the other side of the kitchen!  A 24" cabinet that will go where the washer used to be ... and Kirk will cut a countertop for it, and we'll tile it and do some backsplash to match the other. 







I didn't take a picture of the wall that the cabinet will go on.  Duh. 

The contractor came by and installed the bathroom vanity.  It looks nice.  No, I didn't get a picture of that either.  I'll do that tomorrow.  The wallpaper border I ordered for the bathroom should also be coming soon.  (Are you getting the idea that this house has been costing me nothing short of a small fortune?)

I'm yawning.  Need to get to bed.  I am sure I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow with Just-Janie.  ;-)  I wouldn't have it any other way!

Just-Jodi



No comments:

Post a Comment