Check out the other pages!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Even Lamer!!! But funny!

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but after my mattress got stolen, I put an ad up on Craigslist as a follow up and asked the person to please return my mattress ... no hard feelings ... a misunderstanding, etc.

I was driving home tonight and got a call.  "I have your mattress," he says, as if he's holding it hostage!!  LMAO!  Apparently, his girlfriend was the one who read my ad, called him and was directing him where to go, etc.  So, being that the house was empty, he thought I was moving out and had just forgotten to put the mattress at the curb. 

Anyway, he was very apologetic and is bringing it back on Saturday!  I am SO glad.  That is a nice mattress, and I was really looking forward to using it.

But even better news ... I posted this from my house!  On my computer!  The house is still empty, but I'm online!  Woo hoo!

Off to scrub the floor with some Murphy's Oil Soap.  Smells awesome!

More later ...
Jodi

4 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING that you got your mattress back - makes me have faith in the human race.

    Jennifer Renaud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is way too nice...glad to hear it was returned safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is awesome, that they would call and offer to return it like that. Like Jennifer said, gives you some faith in the human race. Now keep your fingers crossed the actually shows up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear and hope it works out...faith in the human race is right!

    ReplyDelete